Friday, August 22, 2008

From Cat Ba Island

I arrived yesterday to Cat Ba, an island in North Vietnam, where I'm staying in a resort for 1 day to relax a bit before going to the capital. Before this I was in central Vietnam for some days and in
Halong Bay for 2 days. Halong Bay is a must for the travelers that come to Vietnam, the scenery it's amazing. It's a huge bay with thousands of rocks and islands in the middle of the sea with some floating fishing villages in the middle.
I haven't been updating this blog due to lack of time. My trip was a bit exhausting while I was in central Vietnam: getting up at 7am or earlier and seeing stuff all day. I was also a bit sick on the last days due to all the vietnamese food I have been eating. As soon as I have some free time I will try to upload some photos.

No comments: